Boat Tours Info
Our boat tours along Yardie Creek involve a leisurely and relaxing, eco-friendly cruise aboard our safe, comfortable and well-shaded vessel “Yardi”.
Why not make the boat tour part of your day trip around the west side of the North West Cape – it’s really a great thing to do! Enjoy the stunning gorges, unique flora and fauna, local history and the beautiful natural environment.
Current Boat Tour Prices
MINIMUM NUMBERS APPLY(6 Passengers)
|Family(2Ad + 1-2Ch)||$110.00|
|Infants to 5yrs old*||FREE!|
1. Infants to 5yrs old must sit on an adults lap unless there are seats available on the boat tour – we can only have 1 Infant per 1 Adult (eg. if you have 2 Adults and 3 Infants, you must book & pay for a Family Rate + 1 Infant etc). Please make sure you clearly enter all INFANTS in the passenger count when doing your booking, as it is really important that we know exact numbers for all bookings for life-jacket / safety reasons.
2. YCBT also offer a bus transfer service for our boat tours at $45 per seat (bookings essential).
Boat Tour Schedules
Tours depart at 11:00 am and 12:30 pm on scheduled days from the jetty at Yardie Creek – an approximate 90-minute drive from the Exmouth townsite. View Map
Special Events / Group Bookings / Exclusive boat tours can be arranged by request directly to the Operators – contact Mandy or Boxy to discuss your requirements!
Book a Tour
Direct to Operators:
Phone: (08) 9949 2920
Mobile: 0499 202 920
Email: [email protected]
Ningaloo Visitors Centre:
Phone: (08) 9949 3070
How To Get There
We suggest you pick up an Exmouth Map or the “Visit Ningaloo” publication from the Ningaloo Visitors Centre (available free) to assist you with directions and distances to travel on the NW Cape. Please plan to arrive at the jetty at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time.
Also please note that fees apply for entry into the Cape Range National Park – just stop at the entry checkpoint of the CRNP to pay.
Bus Transfer Service
For those clients without a vehicle we can also offer the YCBT Bus Transfer Service to do the boat tour at Yardie Creek – bookings are essential, as seats are limited. Cost is $45 per seat (which includes the entry fee to CRNP). Please note we can only take passengers who can sit in a “normal” car/bus seat (ie. not infants or young children) due to safety requirements. Please contact the Operators direct to discuss or book via the Ningaloo Visitors Centre.
What To Bring
Camera, hat, sunscreen, hand sanitiser, insect repellent, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, water.
Your good health & hygiene practices (please do not travel if you are feeling unwell, showing cold/flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19).
If you are using the YCBT Bus Transfer Service, also bring your lunch/snacks as you’ll have some time to relax before or after your boat tour of Yardie Creek, before we take you back into town.
What To See
You’ll be surprised at the wide array of wildlife living in the gorge, including the rare black-footed rock wallaby, egrets, ospreys, Western bowerbirds and a variety of marine life. Go to the gallery.
The following refund structure is in the event of tour cancellation on the customer’s behalf and is at Yardie Creek Boat Tour’s (YCBT) full discretion:
- 100% refund if cancellation occurs 72 hours or more prior to tour commencement (less credit card surcharge & bank fees)
- 50% refund if cancellation occurs 24-72 hours prior to tour commencement (less credit card surcharge & bank fees)
- 0% refund if cancellation occurs 0-24 hours prior to the tour commencement
If a boat tour is cancelled by YCBT due to safety, weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances customers will receive a 100% refund. Special cancellation policies apply to exclusive group or tour charters – please confirm with Operators at the time of booking.