Need a ride to the beach?
YCBT also offers a convenient pickup & drop off bus service to the beautiful Turquoise Bay Beach on a seasonal basis. If you don’t have your own vehicle or even if you just don’t feel like driving yourself, why not use the Turquoise Bay Beach Service (TBBS)? Spend a few hours relaxing on the beach or snorkelling in the stunning blue waters and then we will collect you and drive you back to your accommodation in Exmouth. Please note, due to the COVID-19 we will have some extra health & hygiene requirements for our bus services.
How to Book
Bookings are essential – as this service operates seasonally and numbers are limited.
Operators contact details:
Phone: (08) 9949 2920
Mobile: 0499 202 920
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, you can book via the Ningaloo Visitors Centre:
Phone: (08) 9949 3070
or visit www.visitningaloo.com.au
Return, per person, which includes DBCA entry fees to the Cape Range National Park.
The TBBS is run “in conjunction” with our two (2) boat tours at Yardie Creek, so we will pick you up & drop you off as follows:
Outgoing to TB:
Pick-ups from the Exmouth town-site are between 9:00 am and 9:15 am
Drop-offs at Turquoise Bay Car Park by 10:15 am (approx.)
Returning to Exmouth:
Pick-ups from Turquoise Bay Car Park by 2:15 pm (approx.)
Drop-off to the Exmouth town-site between 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Please Note: Passengers must be old enough to wear a standard vehicle seat belt, therefore we are unable to carry infants or young children in our Minibus for safety reasons.
What to Bring
- Hat & Towel
- Hand Sanitiser
- Shade (note: we have a couple of complimentary umbrellas in the bus for you to use also)
- Insect Repellent
- Water & Food
- Your good health & hygiene practices (please do not travel if you are feeling unwell, showing cold/flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19)
The following refund structure is in the event of TBBS cancellation on the customer’s behalf and is at YCBT’s full discretion:
- 100% refund if cancellation occurs over 72 hours or more prior to tour commencement (less credit card surcharge & bank fees)
- 50% refund if cancellation occurs 24-72 hours prior to tour commencement (less credit card surcharge & bank fees)
- 0% refund if cancellation occurs 0-24 hours prior to the tour commencement
If the TBBS is cancelled by YCBT due to safety, weather conditions, seasonal or unforeseen circumstances customers will receive a 100% refund.